- BA Harvard University 1976
- M.Ed. University of Virginia
- Board Chair, Dansko Inc.
- Director Silkgrass Holdings Ltd.
- Co-founder and CEO, Five Star Farm Inc and Dansko Inc
- Director, Cabot-Wellington LLC
- Co-founder, the Dansko Foundation and the Cabot Kjellerup Foundation
- Former board chair, the Virginia Wellington Cabot Foundation
- Former director, Stroud Water Research Center, Two Ten Footwear Foundation
- Current director, Penn Medicine Chester County Hospital and the YMCA of Greater Brandywine
Actively exploring new places (by foot, kayak, horseback and skis); righting wrongs, serving the underserved and protecting sacred places; snuggling, holding hands and feeling immensely grateful
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose is to give it away”
- Master Degree, Agriculture, Denmark
- Equestrian Bereiter FN; Germany
- Director, Dansko, Inc
- Director Silkgrass Holdings Ltd.
- 10 years Agriculture Farming Denmark
- 40 years equestrian trainer/teacher/breeder; co-founder Five Star Farm Inc
- Co-founder and Executive Vice President Dansko, Inc
- Co-founder of the Dansko Foundation and the Cabot Kjellerup Foundation.
- Board member of Stroud Water Research Center, the Chester County Food Bank and The Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County
- Former Board member of Brandywine Red Clay Alliance
- Be engaged in creating a healthier environment and in protecting our wildlife.
- Travel to learn more about the world, its ecology and cultures.
- Our kids and grandkids; our dogs [current and remembered]
- Hiking; kayaking; snorkeling; skiing; riding; tennis.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
Property Manager, Cabot Kjellerup Realty Trust &
Administrative Director, Cabot Kjellerup Foundation
- Gladsaxe Private School, Konges Lyngby, Denmark
- Property Manager, Cabot Kjellerup Realty Trust
- Professional Horse Trainer
- Manager at Blue Hors, Billund Denmark
- Manager at Five Star Farm, West Palm Beach, FL
- Project HOME, Philadelphia, PA; Volunteer
- Canine Partners for Life, Cochranville, PA; Volunteer
- Safe Harbor, West Chester, PA; Volunteer
- Chester County Food Bank, Exton, PA; Volunteer
- Project CURE, West Grove, PA; Volunteer
Nature — Animals — Helping Others
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Family Services Coordinator
- B.S in Elementary Education from University of Vermont
- Elementary Educator for Rockwood Preparatory Academy, Portland, OR
- Family Resource Coordinator for Habitat for Humanity, Americorps
- Project Hope Foundation: Elementary Teacher for Students on the Autism Spectrum
- Personal Care Assistant for Children with Special Needs
- Board Member of Cabot Wellington Foundation
- Americorps/Habitat for Humanity
- Educator for Project Hope Foundation
- Puppy Raiser for Southeastern Guide Dogs
- Pet Therapy volunteer at Greenville Humane Society
- Kneale Dockstader Foundation (2014-Present), Vice President
Adventuring in the outdoors, exploring new cultures, teaching, working with children and supporting families, training and raising dogs for service and companionship.
“It’s not about always making the best decision, it’s about making the best out of every decision you make.”
Client Advisor, Legacy Advisors
- JD Villanova University School of Law
- B.A Ursinus College
- Client Advisor, Legacy Advisors
- Legacy Advisors
- Milestone Partners
- Legacy Advisors Foundation, Committee Chair
- Abele Family Foundation, Advisor
- Fred’s Footsteps Fellow
Maximizing time with my family and friends; finding time for a round of golf; watching sports and cheering on Philadelphia teams; and helping our clients achieve their objectives
“When it’s all over, the question to answer is, ‘Did I make a difference?’