CKF MISSION STATEMENT
The Cabot Kjellerup Foundation seeks to foster a healthy planet by supporting, developing
and promoting the responsible stewardship of our natural and human resources.
In order to stay true to our mission, The Cabot Kjellerup Foundation has adopted the
following policies for evaluating partners.
The Foundation will consider:
- Qualified non-profit organizations
- Organizations and projects that support our mission
- Projects that are likely to make significant positive change with meaningful impact
The Foundation will not support:
- Grants where the outcomes are not realistic or clearly described
- Grants to a for-profit organization
- Grants for political campaigns, religious activities or organizations that promote violence
- Grants to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, sexual
orientation, ethnicity, national origin or physical ability